Karthik Ram (@_inundata)

Yay Area / ✈ in transit

This is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @_inundata ever

December 21st, 2012

Something less ominous on the (wrong) calendar this evening. pic.twitter.com/SiflX75h

via Tweetbot for iOS

@JasonStoddard except their markup on everything is at least 2x. Fast shipping is the least they could do.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to JasonStoddard

JeanGreasy My Mayan friends, Ixazaluoh and Xpiayoc are always flaking on dates, so I kinda knew this would happen. Typical.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:32 PM, Dec 21st, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

@kara_woo bit the bullet and went with @versionsapp I already use @kaleidoscopeapp so I know they write great software.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to kara_woo

Successfully cloned er "checked out" a svn repo and made my first commit without borking everything.

via Tweetbot for Mac

Awesome and nerdy holiday greetings video from the good folks @digitalsci w/ @figshare
digital-science.com/videos/seasons…

via Tweetbot for Mac

ASPB Disturbing Employment Trends in NSF Doctorate Recipient Report - Science Careers Blog: blogs.sciencemag.org/sciencecareers…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:08 PM, Dec 21st, 2012 via Tweetbot for Mac)

siah SimpleR tricks and tools by Prof Rob Hyndman (one of the core R developers) ow.ly/ghgrd

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 12:38 PM, Dec 21st, 2012 via Tweetbot for Mac)

LouWoodley How do writers take notes while reading? @David_Dobbs @marynmck @BoraZ share their secrets goo.gl/Yr8ww via @notscientific

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:28 AM, Dec 21st, 2012 via Tweetbot for Mac)

@msanclem Someone just reminded me that this is the exact plot of Kindergarden Cop.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to msanclem

matthewmccull Love Markdown? Wish you could write emails in MD? Merry Christmas: bit.ly/UVTzdi

via @thepaulrayner

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 10:19 AM, Dec 21st, 2012 via Tweetbot for Mac)

altmetric Curious to read backstory of some of the most shared articles? New top 10 of '12 post up now altmetric.com/blog/interacti… cc @NatureNews

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:09 AM, Dec 21st, 2012 via Tweetbot for Mac)

tomjwebb Top job! “@adrg1: If you are a quantitative ecologist with a stats-head we have another 3yr post-doc goo.gl/OcC7T

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 10:06 AM, Dec 21st, 2012 via Tweetbot for Mac)

@tomjwebb A good reason why I maintain two twitter accounts. One day I fear I will post to the wrong one.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to tomjwebb

@CameronNeylon I don't envy you. That's a lot of time spent at airports (and consuming bad airport food).

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to CameronNeylon

I'm out of coffee and someone stole my NY times. uh, well played, Mayan overlords.

via Tweetbot for Mac