Karthik Ram (@_inundata)

Yay Area / ✈ in transit

This is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @_inundata ever

March 1st, 2013

@noamross I believe @recology_ uses it. Maybe he can weigh in.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to noamross

@noamross Someone else will have to weigh in on best free/cheaper alt. I used kdiff3 before and it was not ideal.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to noamross

@noamross my bad. There is a sizable student discount. I paid $25 for ver 1, and maybe 15 more for ver 2. @naupakaz can support this.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to noamross

@jess_carilli Mazel Tov! Go to the interview. Put off Sri Lanka.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to jess_carilli

@arielwaldman @mattb Go Dolores! Today is a good day to be outside.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to arielwaldman

gvwilson Goal of @swcarpentry: get scientists to the point where they understand why alpha.app.net/ethanwhite/pos… is (a) right and (b) cool.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:37 PM, Mar 1st, 2013 via Tweetbot for Mac)

@cdsouthan @phylogenomics @ctitusbrown Love that book. Just read it again cover to cover. Kindle version is $.99.

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to cdsouthan

rgfitzjohn @_inundata He should collaborate with the Notorious G.I.T. and DJ ReBass (check their new hit track Mo Regex Mo Problems?)

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:29 PM, Mar 1st, 2013 via Tweetbot for Mac)

larysar I am so happy writing a manuscript using and but the key of my happiness is the editor sublime text2 and

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:27 PM, Mar 1st, 2013 via Tweetbot for Mac)

I get to go schmooze with a physics laureate in a bit. Laundry day fast approaching. He’d appreciate this shirt, yes? twitpic.com/c7uqm5

via Tweetbot for Mac

So awesome to see the @weecology lab collaborate on a paper via git.
bit.ly/Ydlqbg

via Tweetbot for Mac

@recology_ Actually I don’t. I think these two dudes would know a whole lot more → @DanMcGlinn @distribecology

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to sckottie

ethanwhite Today I'm collaborating with some @weecology folks on a paper using MarkDown & GitHub, following @_inundata's ideas buff.ly/Y8HL9Z

via Buffer (retweeted on 11:13 AM, Mar 1st, 2013 via Tweetbot for Mac)

tempo What people don't understand is that small decreases in science investment today compound over time by closing the door to young scientists

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:48 AM, Mar 1st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@graemedmoffat @IanMulvany If you stick with the PLOS ALM design, we could build a programmatic R wrapper in no time. cc @rOpenSci

via Tweetbot for Mac in reply to graemedmoffat

I really do need more coffee because I just retweeted Snoop asking more people to code.

via Tweetbot for Mac

SnoopDogg support tha american dream n make coding available to EVERYONE!! code.org

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:55 AM, Mar 1st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)